Senior Account Manager (Full Time – Permanent Contract) Salary: £35,000 pa Dual Location: Leicester and Warwickshire Ref: AH346
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Account Manager who is passionate about delivering an excellent level of customer service and who has Senior Account Management experience in a design or marketing agency. The agency’s service include: marketing strategy and concepts, graphic design for print and digital, copywriting, web design and build, social media and direct mail.
As Senior Account Manager you would be responsible for one key client (industrial property sector) and would be based at their offices in Warwickshire for two days a week, supporting them in reaching their marketing objectives. You would be involved at every stage of the marketing process from taking accurate briefs to bringing the finished product to fruition by liaising with our creative team.
For three days a week the successful Account Manager would be based at the office in Leicester and your role could include working with other Business to Business clients. You would be expected to attend occasional industry events as well as events held by your key client (day time or evening) which would be at a variety of locations around the UK.
The successful candidate will have extensive agency experience and be proficient in managing creative marketing campaigns across both print and digital media.
Key responsibilities as Senior Account Manager
- Provide strategic marketing support to one main client keeping them informed of project progress and staying up to date with their services, competitors and industry developments.
- Develop and present marketing proposals.
- Coordinate project schedules and budgets to ensure timescales and budgets are met.
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts and production to ensure they are in line with client and agency expectations.
- Write briefs for your client’s marketing initiatives and coordinate quotes for print, photography etc.
- Create and maintain schedules to coordinate the marketing initiatives being used. Co-ordinate your client’s online presence including SEO, social media and advertising.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, providing agendas and meeting reports.
- Attend client events and be flexible with working hours to attend out of hours events and meetings. Monitor agency and supplier costs to ensure profitability and prepare client invoices.
- Assist colleagues with other clients when time and workload allows.
Essential skills and experience as Senior Account Manager
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of marketing communications
- Highly organised with good planning ability
- Able to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication, able to relate to others in a professional and confident manner to build and maintain good relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Driving licence
Preferable but not essential
- A CIM qualification or a degree in marketing
- Print buying experience
- Wordpress website knowledge
- Experience of agency management software
The Agency sometimes work to very short deadlines, additional working hours will be required from time to time at short or no notice so please bear this in mind before applying.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.