Green Shoots Recruitment Limited is committed to protecting your privacy at all times, whether through our website or through direct contact. We are committed to delivering a safe and secure experience.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a recruitment business which provides permanent and freelance job finding services to its clients and job seekers. We must process personal data so that we can provide these services – in doing so, the Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd acts as a data controller.
You may give us your personal details directly, such as, sending a CV, telephone call , on a application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. We must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with job finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
We have reviewed the purposes of our processing activities and selected the most appropriate lawful bases for each activity; these are consent, legitimate interest and legal obligation. Where we have replied to you on a legitimate interest to process your personal data for job finding services.
We collect personal data about you when you register for a job or are interested in the sorts of roles we cover, in order to provide you with the recruitment services which include job notifications and opportunities and recruitment updates. The personal data we collect includes your name, address, email address and telephone number, as well as your CV, portfolio or other documentation to support job applications and we will keep that information for as long as you want to keep your account active with Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd. We will also ask for details about the job you are looking for, salary and location to enable us to effectively match you to suitable job opportunities. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the GDPR regulations. This data is stored in a password protected computer which is encrypted.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd Website
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd takes a serious approach to user privacy. To ensure we protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy. Our database is encrypted, computer is password protected and there is no remote access. By registering with the website it is understood that you are actively seeking job opportunities which match your skills.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us via email at email@example.com
How we use your data
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd will never sell your personal information to any third party. We are providing you with job finding services, required to share your information with our clients in the pursuit of helping you secure employment but we’d always ask your permission first.
With respect to the information relating to you, that we hold in our possession, we recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personal information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- Right to Be Informed. You have the right to be informed about the personal data that we hold on you.
- Right to Rectification. You can contact us to change and or correct your personal information controlled by Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd regarding your profile at any time. GDPR gives us one month to respond.
- The Right to Access. You can verify the details you have submitted to Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd and all information held by us. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly, phone number or address.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right at any time to be permanently forgotten database either because you no longer find our services relevant, wish to withdraw your consent or believe we have mistakenly acquired your information.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us via email. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Portability. You can request a readable copy of all the personal data we hold on you at any time. Please contact us via email@example.com
- Right to Restrict Processing. If you have a dispute or are not comfortable with how we have processed your data but do not wish for it to be fully erased, you can request for us to suspend further processing until a resolution is reached. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights to Object. If you consent to Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd contacting you by phone or email under legitimate interest of the provision of recruitment services, you have the right to object to processing data for marketing services by contacting us via email@example.com You can unsubscribe from receiving recruitment services alerts and/or marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such emails.
How long do we keep your data for?
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd will not retain your personal information longer than necessary for the legitimate provision of recruitment services. Different laws require us to keep data for different periods of time. The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003, requires us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year (a) from the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provided you with work finding services. Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd aim to provide you with useful work-related services for the whole of your career, however we will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the services to you.
Where the Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has obtained your consent to process your personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data.
Please note, Green Shoots Recruitment is constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes. This policy was last updated on 17th May 2018.
Complaints or Queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
A cookie is a small data file that is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site. We use a Squarespace monitoring system to analyse how many visitors come to the site and to track how they use it. https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/
Green Shoots Recruitment Limited gives no guarantee of the continued existence or availability of any appointment advertised on this site. By using this website you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, and out of date or may not meet your requirements.