Marketing Communication and Campaigns Manager Worcester £27 – 30k Ref: AH349
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd are looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Communication and Campaigns Manager to join a UK marketing team to increase brand awareness and drive sales. You will share their values, have the skills and drive to be part of their organisation that makes a real difference to customers, helping individuals get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings.
Marketing Communications and Campaign responsibilities:
- Develop and execute communication strategy in alignment with vision and business priorities.
- Deliver strong customer focused campaigns to generate leads and build awareness of our brand. This includes day to day content creation for email and direct mail, social media, website, press releases and whitepapers.
- Agree campaign objectives and targets, regularly reporting campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs and ROI.
- Maintain the marketing content calendar and take responsibility for how our campaigns are phased over time to ensure all channels and territories are aligned.
- Develop relationships with partners and key influencers globally to build awareness and engagement as well as identify campaign opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team to help drive leads through the sales pipeline to conversion using our CRM system.
- Write copy for marketing resources and manage timeline for production of resources to agreed timescale. This includes supporting other team members with promotional videos, product brochures, web pages and packaging.
- Share knowledge of market trends with Market Analyst and Product Owners to help develop key customer profiles and identify customer requirements.
- Share communication plans and resources internally to increase engagement and help all employees communicate a consistent brand message.
Skills and Experience:
As Marketing Communications and Campaign Manager must have:
- Be CIM (diploma level) or marketing degree qualified, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of lead generation across both B2C and B2B
- Have experience with CRM systems
- Be a confident Microsoft Office user
The following would be advantageous but are not essential:
- Good knowledge of goal tracking and Google Analytics
- Experience within the IT industry
- Experience using Mailchimp or similar
- An understanding of accessibility
- Experience of SAAS marketing
- A second language
- We are looking for Marketing Communications and Campaign Managers who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control
- Communication and team working skills are essential as you must be able to contribute to cross functional projects
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change
- All employees are expected to work in the spirit of their ethos of inclusivity
- 23 days of annual leave every year in addition to being closed over the Christmas period
- Flexible working policy
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity pay
- Sponsorship to take part in fitness events
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.