Creative Marketing Co-ordinator Rugby £22k DOE Ref: AH347
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Creative Marketing Co-ordinator to design and implement creative and imaginative marketing and promotions strategies and activities based upon industry and market research.
Main Activities for the Creative Marketing Co-ordinator
- Marketing Campaigns: To work with the Sales and Marketing Manager on the design, scheduling and implementation of email campaigns using mail platforms such as Chimp, Mailing Manager or Constant Contact. To segment data and target appropriate organisations using CRM system in preparing and implementing different campaigns.
- To liaise with the Sales Manager, Managing Director, SWT Manager and the Senior Management team in the production and design of digital, content and print materials for both internal and external. Use creative writing skills to communicate effectively sourcing information for campaigns and case studies.
- Design/Artwork – Using InDesign and Photoshop to create support packs, case studies, posters. To research and suggest new and updated marketing materials and to develop imagery for the websites maintaining a consistent brand feel. Liaise with agency over outsource, design and production where appropriate.
- Support the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy.
- Liaise with the organisations suppliers and website host when required to develop websites and the production of publications.
- PR: To work with the Sales & Marketing Manager and the Sales Director to produce case studies and newsletters for internal and external communications.
- Digital Strategy: Develop a fully integrated social media campaign to boost our social media presence including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. To build up the company’s Instagram and YouTube presence and to research into other platforms.
- Website: Keep the information and content up to date. Liaise with web management agency. Manage google analytics and increase new visitors to the website and support the development of and implement strategy.
- Market Research: Develop and maintain sources of intelligence which ensure the company marketing is up to date. To include sector developments, geographical development, knowing where to look and matching employer to the company profile
- Administrative Support: Liaise with print agency to order marketing materials. Maintenance of the CRM including sourcing new data of Training and HR Contacts. Distribution of incoming leads via online enquiries and competitor research.
Main Outcomes for the Successful Creative Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Marketing campaigns target organisations which match the ideal customer profile.
- Analysis of campaign results to inform future campaign activity.
- Deliver continuous development of the Company website and web based shop.
- The organisations image is maintained to the required standard.
- External communication from the business is controlled and delivered in a professional manner.
- Directing increased traffic to the Company website and up to date content maintained.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.