UI/Visual Designer Stafford £25 – 30k DOE Ref: GD235
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, focused, creative Designer to join a growing successful business with a fantastic client base.
What you’ll do
- As part of the design team, you’ll support the design of innovative visual concepts for a wide range of digital projects and initiatives.
- You’ll be involved with ideation and concept discussions within the design team.
- You will enhance their product range through exceptional design - creating and delivering an effective look and feel consistent with the experience across a range of responsive websites, web apps and apps.
- Responsibilities will include creative problem solving and interface design with a user-centred approach.
- Creation of mockups and prototypes - from fast sketching to pixel perfect mockups ready for development.
- Helping the Marketing team in creating Corporate material and Communication visuals.
- Build reusable design pattern libraries for future use.
You will bring
- Your fantastic and impressive creative skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects in a fast moving environment.
- Collaborative team player capable of actioning design feedback from the creative team.
- Visually astute with good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web design principles and a genuine interest in digital creativity.
- Experience of designing for mobile, tablet, and desktop - all with a focus on usability and error prevention.
- Experienced in designing for mobile first and be highly proficient with responsive templates and grid systems.
- Be someone who keeps abreast of new technology, design trends and emerging UI patterns - continuing to study what’s new and finding ways to implement new features in the design process.
- Understanding of eCommerce web design, good knowledge user interface and working within brand guidelines.
- Reliable and prepared to do what is required to finish the job to a professional standard.
- A portfolio filled with outstanding design work and ideas.
- A creative approach to solving problems and a natural flair for typography, you’ll have a good knowledge of industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- Be used to working to strict brand guidelines
- You’ll be self-confident and enthusiastic, with good planning, organisation, time management and communication skills.
What they offer
- A competitive salary, reflective of experience.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- A range of other perks & benefits
- An opportunity to learn new transferable skills.
- An opportunity to take a central role in the business from day one.
The Company is built on an ethos of continuous improvement. As part of a focused team you will encounter many opportunities for both self and team improvement. Most importantly this company is a genuinely great place to work. Who believe in valuing and respecting their employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from them is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new Designer, Digital Designer, Online Designer, Front End Designer, Email Designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker and Artworker roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Creative, Design, Marketing and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Front End Design, App Design, Email Design, Animation Design, Video Design. We have roles in Creative Marketing and Digital Agencies along side filling roles with companies directly. We also recruit for Developers and Coders, Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.