Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO, Social and Content) Solihull c£22 – 25k Ref: AH328
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to focus on SEO and content marketing for a growing business.
This role requires experience in a professional SEO and content capacity, focused on marketing through optimisation. You will also need to demonstrate excellent industry knowledge and capabilities, as well as outstanding planning, organisational and time management skills.
Purpose of Digital Marketing Specialist role
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to plan, execute and evaluate search and social content for campaigns to drive business-led targets and to support business plans. You will analyse their websites from a technical perspective, from crawling the site and analysing its performance, to keyword research and on/off-page analysis in-order-to make recommendations and to oversee implementation of these activities to drive increased traffic to our websites and social platforms.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Drive SEO and Social content marketing initiatives, working with marketing and communications teams and key stakeholders, including measurement of results and assisting with the production of regular Management Information
- Conduct keyword analysis and SEO audits to inform web content and website meta data including recommendations to improve SEO positions
- Research and analysis of competitor digital activity including SEO, Social and PPC advertising content
- Working closely with internal teams to provide technical and content SEO requirements and changes and to ensure they are properly implemented
- Creation of best practices and strategies for web search, social media, images and video for sites and blogs
- Keep abreast of developments in SEO, paid search, display, re-targeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social, conversion optimisation and inbound marketing, ensuring that they are able to act as an expert reference point for our internal customers
- SEO training and support for the communications and marketing teams
Digital Marketing Specialist Skills
- Excellent SEO technical skills with experience of using Content Management Systems and advanced understanding of onsite SEO rules and application
- Ability to measure and report on SEO and Social content success using analytics and provide recommendations for future development
- A good understanding of key analytical & market/competitor intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords, SEO and Social Media tools
- Good knowledge of appropriate software packages such as Microsoft Office and understanding of major operating systems and browsers
- Good understanding of web design and development processes, and a basic understanding of client-side web technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be able to articulate data into meaningful insights and recommendations for non-technical team members
- Commercially aware with strong administration and organisational skills
- Good eye for detail, naturally innovative, inquisitive, articulate and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment
Qualifications and experience
Educated to degree level or hold a recognised Digital Marketing or SEO qualification. Minimum of 3 years’ digital experience. Previous experience of running Social Media marketing campaigns and use of tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social or Social Clout.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch).
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.