Search Marketing Executive - Warwickshire £20 - 25k Ref: AH298
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a Search Marketing Executive, to join a friendly team in a successful Digital Marketing Agency with an established and growing group of clients.
We're currently looking for a Search Marketing Executive, who shares the company’s passion of proactivity and fanatical service standards in the digital marketing industry.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Search Marketing Executive responsibilities would include:
- Planning and carrying out SEO campaigns and activities, including both onsite and offsite SEO to help improve a website's visibility and performance in organic search
- Carrying out detailed and structured SEO and PPC audits to communicate best practice when it comes to improving online visibility and acquisition
- Producing detailed reports, using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Moz to identify trends, opportunities, and data anomalies
- SEO and PPC campaign refinements for continual acquisition and user experience improvements
- Conducting keyword research to identify SEO and paid search opportunities, identifying keyword difficulty and potential, along with supporting content and link acquisition plans
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns to ensure high quality traffic in line with marketing requirements and ROI expectations
- Ensuring PPC and SEO activity is conducted in line with client's other marketing activity
- Delivering regular management reports to clearly communicate performance to line manager and clients, and establishing KPIs, such revenue and CPA
- Planning and delivery of other forms of online advertising; including Display, Remarketing, Social Media advertising and Customer Match.
- Effective internal and client communications, both written (reports, proposal support etc.) and verbal (meetings, presentations etc.)
- Supporting the wider digital marketing strategy and activities for clients
- Effective liaison with the Agency's Account Management team
- Any other appropriate digital marketing duties required by the company
The successful candidate will also need to have the following skills:
- Experience in implementing, managing and optimising SEO and PPC campaigns
- A solid understanding of how search engines work and the latest SEO strategies
- Good understanding of where SEO fits in to the digital marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Strong relationship skills
- Great written skills
They know, their success is down their dedicated and passionate staff, so we make sure they're rewarded for the hard work they put in. As well as working for one of the best Digital Marketing Agencies in the UK, the successful applicant will also benefit from the following:
Generous holiday allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home days (line managers discretion)
Picturesque and rural location
Food and drink (fruit and snacks, soft drinks and real machine coffee)
Family friendly environment
Childcare vouchers for the mums and dads amongst us
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.