Public Relations Consultant (Account Director Level) Nottingham £excellent Ref: AH345
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a new Consultant to direct and oversee a rewarding portfolio of existing and new clients for a successful PR Agency. Operating at Account Director level ideally with 5 to 7 years plus agency experience, the ideal candidate will be knowledgeable, passionate, creative, have strong views and strategic skills and must be prepared to become an ambassador for the business within the wider business community.
Main responsibilities for the Public Relations Consultant
- Direct account teams and manage workload across a multiple client accounts, effectively manage time, prioritising work and using support.
- Take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing projects, as well as overseeing day to day activity.
- Manage client relationships. Be a trusted consultant and key contact for clients and so demonstrate a mature and confident approach.
- Be responsible for understanding the marketing and business strategy for clients and develop communications campaigns that deliver to defined objectives and KPIs.
- Develop creative new ideas and strategies for existing clients and identify opportunities to demonstrate new initiatives on behalf of clients.
- Assist with new business opportunities and help drive the new business strategy.
- Maintain rigorous quality and control over work produced and delivery of client work.
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team.
Ideal PR skills & experience
- Graduate with degree in Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing Communications.
- Ideally 5 years plus experience in an agency environment.
- Confident and credible when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective.
- Excellent writing, communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build successful relationships at all levels.
- Social & Digital. Have experience in creating social strategies for content and engagement.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing with years of service
- Birthday offered as an extra holiday day
- Flexible days working from home
- Working from home monthly allowance
- Training allowance
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.