Product & Marketing Assistant - Walsall £19 – 22.5k DOE Ref: AH312
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for Product & Marketing Assistant with experience within the travel industry.
The Product & Marketing Assistant role involves the development and implementation of both on and offline marketing campaigns as well as maximising product initiatives. The post holder will be expected to work independently delivering end to end marketing campaigns. Plan and execute an effective content plan for social media channels developing and managing audiences effectively, providing effective reporting and information to senior management. Deliver an effective email marketing plan, providing a creative brief to the email marketing assistant to ensure brand standards are achieved and the promotional messages are delivered effectively. Providing effective reporting and information to senior management.
- Source quality offers and content for both on and offline marketing.
- Execute the Social Media strategy, scheduling posts, planning effective content, responding to queries and engaging with the audience.
- Provide effective reporting, information and recommendations to senior management for social media and email marketing
- Execute online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Implementation and delivery of any new product launches or commercial initiatives.
- Provide the E-commerce team with suitable and relevant content and stock in-line with the online marketing plan.
- Deliver an effective email marketing plan;, monitor effectiveness, engagement and ROI. Bring new ideas and initiatives to improve the emails.
- Source relevant content, messaging and imagery for email marketing plan, provide suitable offers based on each of our customer profiles.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and communications
- Plan and write copy and content for the Blog and News pages on the website.
- Work alongside the PR agency to review and approve press releases.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Travel experience is essential
- Experience of email and social media marketing
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.