Motion Graphic Designer Birmingham £20 – 25k Ref: GD245
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Marketing Team based in Birmingham. This role will involve the creation and modification of motion graphics with some 2D graphics work. A good working knowledge of After Effects is essential.
The candidate must have a passion for animation, be a good multi-tasker with exceptional organisational skills, and have an eye for detail. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to work for a cutting-edge company in a growing industry, with opportunities for career development.
The day to day role will work closely with the Marketing team as well as the Graphics and Dev teams to create cutting edge content to showcase our products via a number of channels; in-retail venues, mobile and online.
- Corporate marketing videos for tradeshows, website and new business meetings
- Animated banners for online advertising
- In-venue and on-machine videos promoting new games / features / products
- Video capture of games
UI Menu Graphics
- Designing menu user interfaces from wireframe designs and specification documents
- Production maintenance of existing menus
- Production of new menu assets
- Animated game buttons on menus and themed animated menus
Some 2d Graphics
- Corporate print adverts, brochures, leaflets, flyers, stand graphics, website and social media graphics etc
Required Skills & Experience:
- A portfolio of work, which is either industry related, or displays the necessary skills that could translate to the role.
- Degree level education or part qualified in a relevant professional qualification. Qualifications below degree level will be considered if applicants can demonstrate relevant experience and evidence of continuing professional development.
- 2d Motion Graphics – 2d Graphics – Layout – Typesetting & Typography – Logo Design – UI Design – Highly competent in Adobe Photoshop & After Effects – Experienced Adobe Illustrator, Plug Ins for After Effects
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a good knowledge of social media
- Ability to work in a team but also self-manage and use initiative
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Flexible working hours to meet key deadlines
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new Designer, Digital Designer, Online Designer, Front End Designer, Email Designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker and Artworker roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Creative, Design, Marketing and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Front End Design, App Design, Email Design, Animation Design, Video Design. We have roles in Creative Marketing and Digital Agencies along side filling roles with companies directly. We also recruit for Developers and Coders, Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.