Marketing Manager - Northamptonshire £36 - £40k+ car Ref: AH308
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager within one of our clients in the construction industry.
You will be responsible for ensuring the company’s market leading brand position is maintained and grown through the efficient and timely deployment of the available resources. You will report to, and work under the direction of the Sales & Marketing Director and be key member of the Sales & Marketing Management Team, working alongside National Sales Managers, Business Development Managers & Technical Manager. The role will entail developing and implementing the long and short term marketing strategies and tactics for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the future recruitment of staff required to assist in marketing function, including the interviewing function. These staff will report directly to you.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales & marketing department. The marketing plans should detail the year’s activity to meet the agreed company objectives and should detail the budget marketing costs for the company.
- Manage the implementation of those agreed marketing plans and projects and report on their effectiveness and return on investment.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Conduct market research to help determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Use and develop the company CRM system to be an effective marketing tool.
- Help to develop product pricing strategy where applicable.
- Liaise with media and advertising agencies or publications, either directly or through a duly appointed external PR agency.
- To liaise with external graphic design organisations as required.
- To help develop the Brand Guidelines for the company to ensure consistency in all printed and electronic matter.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution of Group brochures, flyers, leaflets.
- To help in the development of and the day to day management and promotion of the business. This may involve the need to attend these courses from time to time.
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships.
- Develop and manage the company’s integrated digital marketing strategy. This includes the use of appropriate social media and ensuring the company website content engages with the target customer groups.
- Ensure the marketing team are suitably trained and able to perform the necessary tasks assigned to them.
- To take on any other duties that may be considered necessary in carrying out your job function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A willingness and enthusiasm to thorough understand the business and customers.
- Be a confident and persuasive manager able to manage, motivate and develop a team and other stakeholders
- Have an enquiring and open mind always seeking to find ways to improve the way things are done
- Able to establish rapport with new contacts, enjoy working as part of a team but takes responsibility for their own actions and meeting their own goals
- A strong verbal and written communicator with great presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, energetic and able to plan own workload.
- An advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Educated to degree level and or hold a professional marketing qualification
- Ability to interpret technical drawings a distinct advantage.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.