Marketing Manager Derby c£40k Ref: AH330
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage the company’s brand and product delivery across a wide range of financial services products.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities Include
- The successful Marketing Manager will be the custodian of the brand, both externally and internally, creating positive awareness within PR, events, website management.
- Working in conjunction with sales, developing and implementing appropriate business development. Provide inputs into the new business plans and forecasting for retention, new market development and product development.
- Ensure that the CRM system is managed and used effectively.
- Remaining vigilant to gather, and report on, relevant information and insight on various markets.
- The marketing manager will need tounderstand the competitive landscapes.
- Identifying and proposing other new market opportunities.
- Agreeing objectives and targets with the board and team members.
- Undertaking regular 1-2-1s, team meetings (monthly) and appraisals.
- Coaching and developing team members.
- Sharing best practice across the team.
- Succession planning will be part of the marketing manager's responsibilities.
- Managing the digital agency and other external supplier relationships.
- Manage the Marketing budget and sign-off invoices.
Marketing Manager Experience and Skills
- An experienced marketing manager working with market leading brands
- It is essential that the Marketing Manager has a broad knowledge and experience across the range of marketing disciplines e.g. brand, product, communication, pricing, promotion, market research/analysis, strategy (including management tools e.g. Ansoff, SWOT, PESTLE), digital, PR and events etc.
- Educated to degree level or hold a professional marketing qualification
- Able to competently manage and motivate staff alongside enabling professional development
- Drive and determination e.g. a ‘can do’ attitude, resilient and self-assured/confident.
- A working knowledge financial services regulatory environment would be a distinct advantage.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.