Marketing Executive Kidderminster Basic £18 – 24k with OTE £21 – 27k Ref: AH322
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a successful business situated in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
In the small team you will make a massive difference and be heavily involved in all areas of the business. As such we are looking to appoint an ambitious and results driven individual with a marketing qualification / degree or at least two years’ experience in a marketing role where you will have gained a sound understanding of enquiry generation through various marketing channels. The role will involve marketing both new and existing services to customers and prospects. You will have demonstrable experience of marketing through offline, online, digital and social media channels and developing customer engagement as well as database management.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to develop content that is equally attention grabbing and engaging
- Creative with a keen eye for design
- Strong attention to detail whether proofing marketing content or analysing data
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as a team and engage in other tasks to suit the business needs when required.
Compiling and managing data
- Managing the sales customer contact management system.
- Managing aftersales event contact system & monitoring caller performance
- Extracting and manipulating data from CRM systems
- Creating data for sales campaigns
- Extracting data for external service providers
- Creating weekly reports on sales activity and monitoring leads and data capture
- Generating monthly data for in house email, direct mail and prospecting campaigns including seasonal checks, 6 month checks, monthly sales prospecting, reminders, privilege prospecting and SMS data.
Offline marketing responsibilities
- Liaising and managing relationship with marketing agency
- Liaising with Sales Managers and Directors to create briefs for campaign proposals and relaying to the marketing agency.
- Approving proofs of visuals and campaign imagery and themes for all businesses
- Booking press advertising with the marketing agency
- Create press releases and articles as and when required
- Sourcing new opportunities for offline and digital opportunities to target sales or increase brand awareness
- Liaising with local businesses who supply graphics, point of sale material and printed materials and approving proofs for designs for all businesses
- Liaising with Manufacturer to secure funding for upcoming campaigns and events
- Producing monthly and quarterly marketing plans for Manufacturer
- Proactively getting involved with the sales process to understand the demand and requirements for the teams
- Updating and writing on hold scripts for the business phone system
- Sourcing, organising and delivering key events for the businesses.
- Maintaining existing and newly created sponsorships
- Supporting our Marketing manager with web, adwords & other digital marketing support
- Managing the reporting of specific accessory sales within the group
- SMS text marketing management, creating and sending text messages and the data for the campaigns
- Google Adwords campaigns
- Balancing and juggling multiple projects for all the businesses.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Facebook & Twitter advertising desirable.
- Previous 2 years experience in a marketing role or achievement of a marketing qualification
Permanent, full-time position. Hours 08.00-17.00 (40hrs per week) plus ad hoc Saturdays to support specific events
Remuneration will be in line with experience, there is scope for the right person to grow and develop the role. If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, and are ready for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new Designer, Digital Designer, Online Designer, Front End Designer, Email Designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker and Artworker roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Creative, Design, Marketing and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Front End Design, App Design, Email Design, Animation Design, Video Design. We have roles in Creative Marketing and Digital Agencies along side filling roles with companies directly. We also recruit for Developers and Coders, Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.