Marketing Analyst - Nottingham £excellent DOE Ref: AH307
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Analyst with at least 2 to 3 years analysis experience, to join a busy marketing team in Nottingham.
To maintain and utilise the marketing database to provide key information on sales trends and customers in order to inform the company’s marketing strategy. To ensure all requirements for customer communications selections are delivered and to enable evaluation of all Marketing activities in order to maximise ROI.
Systems Used In Role:
- Alterian / Alchemy, Access, Excel
The purpose of this role is to:
- Analysis – To use Alterian / Alchemy, Access and Excel tools to analyse customer behaviour, trends and buying patterns.
- Targeted Selections – To interrogate the database based on defined campaign briefs, to identify customers who are likely to respond to different pieces of marketing activity. To make recommendations on the most efficient and cost effective use of the data; To produce contact files (built on the above interrogation) to set deadlines and ensure correct distribution.
- Campaign Planning Support – Provide analysis of historic data used within campaign forecasts to predict future behaviour and Sales.
- Testing – Based on defined campaign briefs, to recommend data tests for contact activities and to ensure all tests are set up so they are statistically valid and that objectives are met to ensure robust results.
- Reporting – To identify and pull out key findings and repackage the results of the analysis into reports that can be understood by others within the business; To help design and produce regular reports on the performance of all aspects of marketing activity.
- Database Maintenance - To ensure the database is accurately maintained and updated. To also ensure customer records and flags are accurate and up to date in order to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Surveys - To monitor and report on customer satisfaction surveys and our NPS score
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Competent in the use of Access, Excel and Word
- Able to work off own initiative
- Confident working with numbers
- Organised, able to prioritise and manage own workload, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Flexible and can adapt to change
- Confident, clear communicator
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve
Experience & Training:
- Educated to A level or degree standard, including a good pass in Mathematics at GCSE level or above
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years analysis experience within a Direct Marketing environment, including working with databases
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.