Junior Designer Shrewsbury £18k Ref:GD246
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is recruiting for a Junior with around 1 year work experience, who lives within 30 miles of Shrewsbury. This is great opportunity for an experienced Designer to grow, learn and take on increasing responsibility, in a role offering design and innovation, ensuring quality and style across the business.
- Translating concepts and research materials into usable well designed content using imagery, graphics, film and digital media to bring complex concepts to life.
- Assist with setting up and breaking down of workshops/events and writing up workshop outputs where required to support with the understanding of how the events work and continuously improve their design
- Manage communications materials, including design and content of website and associated digital and physical media.
- Flair for Design: Able to visually represent complex information cleanly and clearly, translating words into pictures and moving images, whilst up holding brand guidelines.
- Attention to Detail: The output of the team will rely on the person in this role to format to perfection, ensuring the reputation of the company for strong accurate design is maintained.
- Organisation, Planning and Time Management: Able to manage your own time, juggling multiple projects and never miss a deadline.
- Influence: Confidence to credibly put forward suggestions, based on insight, learning and research.
- Passion for building the business: Able to work at multiple levels to get the work done. To work as an integral part of an energetic team, all working in the same direction. A ‘roll your sleeves up’ and support others attitude.
Knowledge and Experience
- Design Degree (2:1 or above) with a passion for all thing design in a business context.
- Around 1 year working within a business environment (ideally with graphics and moving image)
- A flair and eye for design & innovation, demonstrated through experience, supported by portfolio.
- Experience across all Design, Brand and Digital Marketing would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong IT skills – good understanding of Adobe CC and MircosoftPowerpoint.
- A passion for exploring new technologies as they emerge.
- You will need to live within 30 miles radius of Shrewsbury
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new Designer, Digital Designer, Online Designer, Front End Designer, Email Designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker and Artworker roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Creative, Design, Marketing and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Front End Design, App Design, Email Design, Animation Design, Video Design. We have roles in Creative Marketing and Digital Agencies along side filling roles with companies directly. We also recruit for Developers and Coders, Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.