Email Marketing Assistant - Walsall £23 – 25k DOE Ref: AH310
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an Email Marketing Assistant, within the CRM team for a successful business.
Responsible for the delivery, development and tracking of the B2C email marketing activity including building emails and managing sends, through to making recommendations for optimisation and development.
Working with the CRM Manager, the post holder will assist with the development of a test and learn approach with subject lines, email templates, product content, creative and copy to optimise e-mail performance along with conducting analysis of the success of campaigns.
- Deliver email campaigns through build and design of HTML email campaigns, scheduling campaigns for launch.
- Deliver and track the monthly email calendar, documenting and updating as required.
- Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel.
- Maintain the standard process documentation and HTML, email campaign and segmentation templates
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends and make recommendations.
- Utilise A/B testing to ensure continuous improvements in performance are made
- Working with other departments and internal design teams to drive the creation of new templates, visuals, mobile optimisation and best practice across the email channel.
- Work with the businesses and CIT department to understand requirements and convert these to technical challenges and solutions.
- Understand data protection compliance and take responsibility it is followed at all times.
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience in a similar email marketing role with a proven track record of email campaigns.
- The right candidate must be educated to degree level in IT, Multi-media, Marketing or a relevant related qualification.
- Will have relevant experience in working with HTML and CSS, building and designing emails. This role requires more than basic drag and drop.
- Good knowledge of analytics and customer experience and should have a good level of computer literacy in Microsoft package, particularly Excel.
- Use and experience with utilising Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are essential, Dreamweaver would be beneficial.
- Experience in creating animations and animated GIFs or desire to learn would be advantageous.
- Experience of Adestra or similar Email Service Provider (ESP) would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Faststats CRM application would be advantageous.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.