Digital Production Controller Northampton Up to £30k Ref: AH342
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic & passionate Digital Production Controller to join the team & help run the day-to-day operations of the Digital department.
Digital Production Controller Experience
Minimum of 2 years’ experience
Key skills required
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage workloads
- Technical background with the ability to prove a good understanding of web development
About the role
- Based in Northampton, you will be an integral part of the digital department.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Core responsibilities as Digital Production Controller will include;
- Communicate cross department with project managers to schedule and deliver projects within timescales and budget.
- Communicate internally with the Digital department to Identify and manage project timescales and developer resources.
- Delivery of reporting and forecasting to the Head of Digital
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.