Digital Marketing Specialist (Traffic Acquisition) Leicester Up to £35k DOE Ref: AH338
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist with over 5 years’ experience to join the Ecommerce team for a successful British business.
Roles & Responsibilities
Joining the business at a key period of exciting growth, the Digital Marketing Specialist (Traffic Acquisition) will report directly to the Head of Ecommerce, and be responsible for driving traffic to the company's websites and ultimately increasing revenue through the Ecommerce channel.
As part of a small team, the role is hands-on and dynamic, and the Digital Marketing Specialist (Traffic Acquisition) will be responsible for increasing sales and revenue through increased traffic acquisition via search marketing (Paid and Organic), Email marketing, remarketing, and advertising.
A role that requires a combination of technical know-how, an analytical mind and a creative flair, the Digital Marketing Executive will be a key member of the Ecommerce team during this key growth period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of PPC campaigns (Adwords and Bing)
- Manage and analyse the 'on-page' SEO of the websites
- Work alongside the Head of Ecommerce to create and implement a Traffic Acquisition
- Management of regular Email marketing campaigns
- Plan and own the digital marketing schedule
- Manage and grow the social advertising, primarily on Facebook
- Manage offline initiatives to drive online sales
- Provide regular reporting on traffic acquisition initiatives and their impact on revenue
- Ensure the sites continue to deliver a positive return on investment across all traffic acquisition channels
- Increase the number of new visitors to the websites, whilst increasing the conversion rates and repeat custom from existing customers
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Up-to-date understanding of Google Adwords
- Excellent English to write compelling and engaging content for the websites, marketing emails and advertising copy
- Proven ability to create effective email marketing campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics and other reporting packages
- Experience in working with B2C digital marketing, either client and/or agency side
- Must be a self-starter and problem-solver, with the ability to work independently as well as under instruction
- Must have a high-level of attention to detail and be an analytical thinker
- Strong command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Additional languages would be an asset
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.