Digital Marketing Specialist Derby £22 – 30k DOE Ref: AH335
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a digital marketing specialist, with at least 2 years’ experience working as a digital account management or in a digital marketing role. You’ll be working for an award-winning Marketing Agency helping clients to succeed in fast-paced industries.
The successful digital marketing specialist will work alongside the client account managers, digital creative content writers and directors to deliver the digital strategy for clients.
You will have a passion for knowledge about digital marketing, keeping up with the latest advances in technology, search engine developments, project management and tools to keep your clients ahead of the competition.
- Some knowledge of website development.
- Some experience in writing HTML code.
- Technical search engine optimisation knowledge.
Digital Marketing Specialist Overview
- Manage a portfolio of client websites.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to generate enquiries for clients.
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, trade magazines and journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients.
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients, often via telephone and email.
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
- Plan and write social campaigns post and monitor social media accounts.
- Source and create social images, GIFs, etc.
- Prepare reports for social media clients.
- Plan, design and create emails using Mail Chimp or similar.
- Split test campaigns, monitor and assess results to improve agreed KPIs.
- Create reports.
- Monitor and manage website performance.
- Carry out best practice technical search engine optimisation including managing the critical rendering path process.
- Work with the creative team to develop and manage SEO plans for clients.
- Monitor the click to enquiry performance, create and implement improvement plans.
- Write blogs and webpages.
- Develop link building opportunities and relationships.
- Manage photos and libraries for use in digital communications.
This role will suit either a digital account executive, digital marketing executive with 2 years’ experience or a more experienced digital account manager, digital marketing manager and the salary will reflect this. They will also consider a digital project manager with graphic design skills. The company prides itself on investing in its employees. You’ll receive lots of support and training opportunities to develop your professional skills.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.