Digital Marketing Executive Edgbaston, Birmingham £20,000 - £25,000 Ref: AH325
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive is to analyse the digital marketing and online performance of a successful health brand.> Working with the marketing team to deliver growth in terms of retail sales and qualified leads and improve the ROI across all campaigns.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Analyse the PPC campaigns for all brands using Google Analytics / Adwords and create daily and weekly reports with feedback and suggestions for improvements
- Closely monitor and optimize Adwords, Bing ads and Facebook ads for the company brands
- Continually review ad and landing page performance and experiment with alternatives to improve key parameters
- Monitor and analyse user experience and journey through our sites and propose changes to maximise conversions
- Work with the marketing team to improve web pages including landing pages
- Ensure that all campaigns and online presence conform with advertising guidelines and the agreed “tone” and vision of each brand
- Keep up to date with Google changes that could impact the business
- Maintain a good understanding of the business and ensure that all online activity is kept up to date
- Keep up to date with competitor activity and assess the impact of competitor offers, marketing campaigns on our performance
- Support the SEO strategy
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proficient in using analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords
- Previous experience managing PPC accounts with large budgets essential
- Previous experience managing Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability to interpret results into action
- Knowledge of a wide range of digital marketing and social networking channels and detailed experience of pay per click and display marketing
- A positive and pro-active approach to work
- Flexible and able to react quickly to business or market changes
The role is subject to a quarterly performance target based on key measures of success to include:
- Click through rate and cost per click
- Conversion rate and cost per conversion
- Cost per consult
WORKING HOURS: - 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday. A total of 40 hours per week including a 30 minute lunch break per day
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.