Digital Marketing Executive - Rutland £20 – 25k DOE Ref: AH311
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance the dedicated marketing team with a digital specialist. This role covers digital marketing functions within the marketing department, with a specific focus upon website content, email marketing, online advertising, SEO/PPC and social media.
Candidates will require a solid background in online marketing and a working knowledge of B2B marketing.
- Google Adwords/PPC, Google Shopping and other online advertising and re-marketing, including regular reporting on key words, traffic and ROI
- Updating content on the group’s websites and continually improving them from a marketing/selling perspective. This will include writing copy for website, some SEO development and measurement and building emails and landing pages in HTML
- Social Media – day to day management of posting and reporting on traffic and ROI
- Measuring, tracking and reporting on all digital marketing campaigns on a monthly basis (email, website, and social media) in a concise and understandable way. Providing recommendations from this reporting and managing implementation of any actions
- Working on email marketing campaigns, continually improving emails and implementing best practice, including writing content and building customer journey marketing automation programs
- Managing and manipulating data, working on best practice around permission and preferences
- Writing, reviewing and posting blogs and analysing blog statistics
- Contributing to, and implementing marketing plans and strategies.
- Supporting the Group Marketing Manager and other colleagues
- Competitor research and analysis, monitoring activity
- At least 2 years online marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and PPC
- Experience of developing social media, blog and website content and associated SEO
- Knowledge of email marketing/automation platforms with integrated CRM
- Web development/HTML skills desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to show good attention to detail
- Ability to act on own initiative and manage own workload
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a busy environment
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.