Digital Designer Nottingham £25 – 26k depending on experience Ref:GD247
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an experienced Digital Designer for a busy Studio. The role requires a skilled creative designer with a solid front-end development background, to work on a range of briefs across our consumer brands and for a range of internal clients.
TheSuccessful and ideal candidate:
- Well experienced with the Adobe and other software, primarily Photoshop, Flash/Animate, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and any good text editor.
- A solid knowledge of HTML & CSS (further training available in the job)
- A solid knowledge of CMS’s. Not essential but desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Java script, PHP, MySQL is also an advantage but not essential.
- A good understanding of UI & UX.
- Understanding of typography and layout for both web and print would be advantageous.
- Design and development of responsive HTML emails, rich Internet applications and advertisements, websites and blogs.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital images.
- Creation of Social media campaigns, apps and advertisements.
- Working on creative for 2 websites.
- Intranet and extranet design.
- Photographing fabric samples for online use.
- Optimising images for online use.
- Keeping up to date with design trends.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to fit briefs.
- Liaising with various internal clients and teams.
- Working to deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- At least 2 years within a similar digital design role
- Good communication and people skills.
- Work to strict deadlines
- A good understanding of the Creative Cloud suite, ie, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Overall good execution of campaign & web page design
- Digital technical skills, such as an understanding of colour, image manipulation, typography
- Experience with basic web development skills, such as HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of Email development for use in older rendering engines across email clients.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS)
- Knowledge of modern web applications with a knowledge of responsive design
- Knowledge of current popular front-end frameworks such as React and Angular
- Core understanding of UX and User Catered Design
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new Designer, Digital Designer, Online Designer, Front End Designer, Email Designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker and Artworker roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Creative, Design, Marketing and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Front End Design, App Design, Email Design, Animation Design, Video Design. We have roles in Creative Marketing and Digital Agencies along side filling roles with companies directly. We also recruit for Developers and Coders, Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.