Digital Designer - Nottingham £21 – 26k DOE Ref: GD231
Do you want to make your mark in a creative and energetic team?
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has an amazing opportunity for a conceptual Digital Designer with a minimum of 2 years experience. You can expect to be working on conceptual digital designs for a real variety of bespoke digital and mobile based marketing communications and software solutions. They work with some of the world's biggest brands so we need someone who is a whiz with brand guidelines and would relish the opportunity to work in a client facing role. You'll be coming up with engaging designs that create a strong learning experience for the each audience.
The Design team has a wealth of creative experience and they encourage everyone to share their ideas and best tips and tricks. You'll be able to establish or hone your skills in animation, 3D design and illustration by working alongside these talented people. As you'll have some experience under your belt, they want you work with our Design manager to direct, motivate and support some of the Junior Designers. You'll be assigned as a mentor to a small team; helping to develop their design skills by reviewing their work and sharing the knowledge you have gained throughout your career.
What does this role involve?
- Producing graphics and UI designs for a variety of projects: creating, sourcing and modifying imagery.
- Supporting and mentoring a team of Junior Designers, 3D Artists and Animators.
- Conceiving creative and innovative concepts.
- Utilising experience of working with brand guidelines to set effective visual styles.
- Using and developing existing design skills to create illustrations, info-graphics and editorial style layouts.
- Liaising with clients to gain an understanding of their objectives in order to conceptualise their
- desired solution.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who has a passion for digital design and enjoys the challenge of working on a variety of different projects. The successful candidate for this role will...
- Be a clear and engaging communicator; someone who is passionate about design!
- Be confident in your ability to talk to our clients and get them on-board with our ideas.
- Have strong UI design skills.
- Have 2+ years' experience as a Designer in a creative agency/team environment.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the full Adobe creative suite.
- Hold a higher-level qualification in a creative field.
- Have excellent attention to detail and great layout skills.
- Have a creative and conceptual approach to work.
- Have a good understanding of design principles.
- Have basic front-end coding skills.
- What are the 'nice to haves'?
- Experience in animation, motion graphics or illustration.
- Experience of using Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new Designer, Digital Designer, Online Designer, Front End Designer, Email Designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker and Artworker roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Creative, Design, Marketing and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Front End Design, App Design, Email Design, Animation Design, Video Design. We have roles in Creative Marketing and Digital Agencies along side filling roles with companies directly. We also recruit for Developers and Coders, Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.