Digital Designer Burton on Trent £24 – 27k DOE Ref: GD255
Are you a Digital Designer passionate about Sports?
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has a fantastic Digital Designer role for a highly creative and innovative Designer who is sports mad. As a mid-weight Digital Designer, with at least 2 to 3 years work experience, you will have the opportunity to fully utilise and explore your digital skills.
With excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver), this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a fantastic working environment with a great team ethos. The role is 95% web and email based with around 5% print.
The Digital Designer primary role and responsibilities are:
- Working on developing and executing design work across all digital design and print marketing collateral.
- Take ownership of creating and producing fit for purpose ideas and designs for both digital and print projects.
- Develop and produce a variety of design work for email templates, advertising banners, landing pages and website design.
- Manage your schedule to ensure that all agreed deadlines are met.
- Support on the generation of ideas within the Creative Department and the wider Marketing team.
- Assist with the development of creative concepts.
- To be aware of our brand values and guidelines and to consistently ensure that work produced is in line with and champion those values
- Stay up-to-date with changing design developments in the creative industry.
You may also be required to carry out any other tasks which are reasonably required by the Company in order to fulfil your role and to support the Company in meeting its deadlines and performance targets.
Digital Designer Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Proven experience of working as a mid-weight web and print designer.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a graphic design related course.
- Highly creative, innovative with excellent technical skills.
- The ability to work at pace on multiple projects, staying organised at all times.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of your own work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to present visually appealing work confidently.
- Well skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite (CC) including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A strong working knowledge of HTML.
- Pro-active about learning additional design related software and practices.
- Good knowledge of digital processes and the submission of print advertising.
- Takes great interest in the user experience and user journey.
- An excellent team player, however has the ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in sport is highly beneficial in order to visually translate our campaigns to the end user.
If you are looking for a standard Graphic Designer role, this is not for you. We want an individual who brings ideas to the table, questions the status quo and assists their team to thrive. Please send a CV and portfolio of your best work.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new Designer, Digital Designer, Online Designer, Front End Designer, Email Designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker and Artworker roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Creative, Design, Marketing and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Front End Design, App Design, Email Design, Animation Design, Video Design. We have roles in Creative Marketing and Digital Agencies along side filling roles with companies directly. We also recruit for Developers and Coders, Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.