Digital Account Manager Worcestershire £30k Ref: AH337
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has a great opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join a thriving Digital Agency based in Worcestershire, specialising in creative digital marketing with an emphasis on HTML Emails, Interactive Experiences, Wordpress Portals, Gamification and Analytics.
It is essential that you are an experienced Digital Account Manager who has a really good understanding of the world of digital, are familiar with the requirements and processes involved, as well as having a keen eye for detail and a general interest in design and marketing.
As a Digital Account Manager you will:
- be an Account Management for a key client and major UK brand
- be well organised with the ability to multi-task several projects at the same time, prioritise and work under pressure effectively
- be an excellent communicator demonstrating effective verbal and written communications skills. You will be comfortable talking technical to developers as well as explaining things in a more understandable way to clients
- interpret client briefs accurately and produce full proposals and estimates of work
- strong time project planning of online projects (large – small) and take ownership of projects and budgets and deliver on time
- liaise with internal and external parties to ensure milestones are met and projects are delivered on budget and relationships are nurtured
- manage client expectations through proactive project management and planning
- have excellent administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- be involved in new client pitches and presentations
- be familiar with digital marketing best practice, across a range of areas, from email marketing to web portals, gamification and interactive tools
- be familiar with reporting tools e.g. Google Analytics, Litmus (for emails) produce branded reports of useful data along with recommendations.
This role as Digital Account Manager is ideal for someone with at least 2 years in a digital account management role, with a strong work ethic and the desire to further their career in digital marketing. Someone with a friendly disposition would fit right into the team of talented hardworking individuals.
It may be necessary to travel and work away from the office for meetings, events and any other requirements so flexibility with working hours and patterns is required.
A full clean driver’s licence is required.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.