Brand and Communications Manager Banbury c£35 – 40k DOE Ref: AH318
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a Brand and Communications Manager with 3 years B2B and B2C marketing experience. This is an interesting and varied role, the company are only considering candidates with experience of catalogue and print production as this is essential.
Overall Objective of the role is to increase consumer and trade awareness of the brand and its key virtues. Responsibility to drive comprehensive marketing and communications, in line with the business strategy, to build strong brand awareness, across the trade and consumer markets.
Production - Print Materials
- Organise PR function
- Web based brand material including web sites and social media
- Production of marketing campaigns based round trade events, product launch and seasonal sales activity
- Marketing and Print
- Organise develop and deliver all marketing collateral across all media – print and web.
- This includes both print and on line catalogues, supplements, flyers, marketing campaigns, posters, newsletters etc.
Editorial and Copywriting
- Copywriting, collating copy, editing, writing PR pieces and adverts, web content development. Writing product profiles, and producing product data sheets, brand label copy and instruction leaflet copy.
- Ensure all websites are continually developed, are kept well maintained and up to date and all social media content is relevant and fresh.
- Produce content and refresh on regular basis. Run web based marketing campaigns, competitions and interactive content to engage customer base.
- Assist in ensuring the quality, consistency and brand compliance of all campaign communication across all markets and media.
- Ensure brand look is maintained in all print and packaging designs. Develop sub brands as required to fit in with the overall brand strategy.
- Develop brand packaging, labels and product story through packaging materials in line with brand compliance.
Internal Brand Communications
- Initiate internal communications and activities to promote awareness on the brand vision, goals and values.
- Develop communication channels with customers and end consumers through social media and web site based campaigns.
- Work with customers to provide images and content to support their marketing activities of the brand. Ensure brand integrity in these activities.
- Catalogue and maintain the product image library and archive to make it an easily accessible resource for the business.
- Develop a programme of creating images to provide a bank of always current ideas for web based content and as a resource for customer promotions.
- Attending trade events, developing marketing materials for events and supporting admin and PR for all events.
- Manage agency to deliver PR objectives.
- Assist in preparation of photoshoots, prepare mood boards for shots, collate props and products, Co-ordinate with Photographer on post production and sign off shots.
- Manage annual calendar to ensure all print material (especially catalogues), campaigns and launches are produced on time.
- Maintain all necessary files, history and records.
- Cover all marketing and PR admin and any other reasonable duties as requested by the line Manager.
- At least 3 years’ experience across B2B and B2C marketing
- Previous experience of catalogue and print production
- Excellent computer skills, advanced MS office suite, (inc excel) in design, adobe, image management programmes.
- Excellent standard of written English and proven copy writing ability.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects on time
- Good motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to manage external service agencies
- Team Player
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.