Digital Marketing Specialist (Analytics, Tracking and User Experience) Solihull c£22 – 25k Ref: AH327
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has an exciting new role in a growing Digital Team, working closely with the multiple departments to identify and implement tracking, measurement and analysis requirements and then reporting on performance.
We need someone who lives and breathes analysis and insight with extensive experience of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Web User Experience tools such as Hotjar and Visual Web Optimiser (VWO).
Is this you?
Purpose of the role
As champion for digital insight across the business, you will constantly strive for new and innovative ways to use data to enhance customer experience, drive growth and customer retention. It’s a lively, fast-moving environment where every day offers new challenges and opportunities where personal initiative is encouraged and recognised.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of Google Tag Manager across multiple web properties and setup of Google Analytics accounts, including floodlight, event and e-commerce tracking for marketing activity
- Analyse user experience via heatmaps, web polls, web session recordings, A/B tests etc. and make recommendations
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys/funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution for multiple products (B2C and B2B), reporting on key metrics, interpreting trends and providing actionable insights
- Setting up new Google Analytics properties, including custom filters, views and segments, custom channels
- Manage and execute a variety of analytics requests including: paid marketing traffic and behaviour; site conversions and purchase funnels from marketing and other operational departments
- Routinely measure and monitor web traffic, campaign performance and tracking across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Training, coaching and guiding team members in how to track measure and analyse campaign activity
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing and Digital Design Managers to explore new strategies sell the benefits of digital activity to senior management
- Keep abreast of digital developments in analytics, SEO, paid search, display, re-targeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social, conversion optimisation & inbound marketing, ensuring that we are able to act as an expert reference point
- Advanced expertise in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, including A/B testing tools such as Hotjar and VWO, AdWords, DoubleClick, User Experience and SEO tools
- Highly developed analytical and insight skills, strong experience in using digital/web analytics tools and ideally a broad understanding of the wider digital function e.g. optimisation, UX, marketing, content
- Competent in the latest tagging best practices and online funnel management
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be able to articulate data into meaningful insights and recommendations for non-technical team members and key stakeholders
- Commercially aware with strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and understanding of major operating systems and browsers
- Good eye for detail, naturally innovative, inquisitive, articulate and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment
Qualifications and experience
Degree level or recognised Digital Marketing qualification. Minimum of 5 years’ digital experience . At least 3 years' experience in web based insight and tracking platforms and at least 2 years' experience in managing and analysing marketing attribution.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch).
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.