Account Manager – Digital - Shrewsbury £24k - £30k DOE Ref: AH306
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an experienced Account Manager with Digital experience. With a growing customer base, my client is seeking an Account Manager with a strong digital bias who can win, manage and fulfil client’s needs - coordinating their marketing activity along with managing and implementing their digital requirements. We’re looking for the right personality to join their small, close-knit team. The right person will be professional and confident but not arrogant or aggressive, highly personable but not over familiar and an excellent verbal communicator who knows when to listen too. It goes without saying that you’ll be extremely well organised – a natural juggler and multi-tasker that works equally well on your own and within a team, all without crumbling under pressure. You’ll also get a kick out of going above and beyond to deliver excellent service.
Initiative is always encouraged and rewarded and there are no constraints to personal achievement. They remain committed to developing and extending their service offering and require the best people to join their team. If you enjoy new challenges and seek to excel, this company and role might just be for you.
The position holder will…
- Have 3 years’ experience working within a creative/digital agency as a marketing/digital account manager coordinating multiple digital, web and creative projects.
- Be a marketing or business graduate with a passion to work for a creative digital agency, rather than as part of an in-house marketing team.
- Have in-depth knowledge and extensive experience of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest. LinkedIn etc.) that includes strategy and advertising campaigns for clients.
- Have a strong work ethic, be goal oriented and self-motivated, gaining satisfaction from delivering client expectations on time and within budget.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with careful attention to detail.
- Be able to build rapport with prospects and clients either face to face or over the telephone.
- Be a creative and flexible thinker who always enjoys a challenge and has fun problem solving.
- Be self-sufficient, knowing when to ask questions and when to be proactive.
- Must be well organised with the ability to spot opportunities for growth, where to make improvements and increases in efficiency wherever possible.
- Be passionate, driven, motivated, multi-tasking and responsible with the ability to work both independently or as part of a team.
- Microsoft Office experience and InDesign for proposal writing
Specific desired digital knowledge:
- Basic HTML, PHP, CMS systems Inc. WordPress and Magento knowledge - a bonus
- Versatile digital marketing knowledge required along with the ability to discuss confidently with clients about; SEO campaigns, SMM; Facebook/Twitter Advertising strategy, implementation and management, PPC campaign strategy, Email Marketing campaigns, deliver web critiques and development of sites including e-commerce.
- Knowledge of video production; scripting and planning - a bonus
Day to day you will:
- Make and take client meetings as appropriate.
- Write proposals and deliver costs, creative and digital elements to clients.
- Write creative briefs that match client expectations, delivering this to the creative team.
- Project manage your clients, spotting opportunities for up sell and cross-selling our services.
- Coordinate projects, managing client expectation with both Creative and Technical Directors.
- Be on top of internal admin, keeping client job bags up to date; keep a record of your own time and client discussions on our client database. You will be the point of contact for your clients so keeping your finger on the pulse is key.
- Keep smiling and having fun, bringing your creativity to the table and providing great service to our clients.
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.