Account Manager - Birmingham Up to £28k DOE Ref: AH304
Looking for a new challenge and joining a highly motivated team with great clients?
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a passionate and pro-active Account Manager with creative flair, who will partner with our account management team to ensure the long-term success of our customers.
The role is with an innovative, full service design and marketing communications agency, with extensive experience in delivering creativity across the board to an extremely varied client base, ranging from small to multi-national corporations across B2B, B2C and B2E.
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, liaising between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Project manage multiple projects of all types
- Take briefs, prepare project costs, plans and time schedules
- Attend client meetings
- Brief creative team and present creative work
- Prepare contact reports and project progress reports
- Organise and maintain client files, and update job records
- Provide management team with project status and gross profit information on all projects as requested
- Stay abreast of client sectors and spot opportunities that provide commercial benefit to clients
- Explain to clients the full range of services on offer, its key propositions and client list
- Identify potential opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell products and services and explain them to senior colleagues
- Be recognised by clients as the key day-to-day contact for the delivery of their projects.
- Develop ideas directly with clients and colleagues and research opportunities
Skills & knowledge:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
- Using contacts to generate new business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
If you’re dynamic, creative, motivated and know how to get the best out of a team (and a customers), this is the ultimate job for you
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.