Account Executive Northampton £24,000 - £26,000 Ref: AH332
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an agency experienced Account Executive to work within the Account Management team as the key day-to-day client contact, providing some strategic input, project planning and implementation, financial management and administration support. Therefore, the Account Executive must be able to communicate effectively both with clients and internal agency groups, and be able to support the agencies strategic and creative product.
- Internal Contacts: Other members of the Account Management teams, Creative Services Department, Creative teams, IT & Systems, Digital Design and Production, Strategy and administration.
- External Contacts: The Account Executive has frequent, usually daily, contact with clients at all levels within their organisation – in person, by telephone, e-mail, and other written correspondence. Other external contacts include other client agencies and publishers.
The Account Executives overall responsibility is the effective day-to-day management of a variety of Accounts. To achieve this, the Account Executive will need to have/develop:
- An understanding of the client’s business and communications objectives
- Empathy for the needs and motivations of the client’s personnel
- An insight into the relevant industry
The Account Executive’s major responsibilities and duties are:
- To develop an excellent working relationship with clients and ensure that all relevant contacts within the agency are performing within the clients expectations and needs.
- To ensure all work produced by the agency meets the clients business and marketing objectives’ is completed on time; within the clients agreed budget and after the provision of accurate cost estimates
- To facilitate the accurate transfer of the clients briefs (written and oral) into detailed, actionable departmental briefs
- To be a sound presenter and champion of the creative work to the client
- To ensure the proper and accurate documentation of agency/client account activity eg Contact Reports, Status Reports.
- To assist in ensuring all projects are estimated, billed and paid promptly
- To seek additional business from own Accounts through continued and proactive initiatives
- To keep the Senior Account Manager informed and appraised of all activity that is relevant to the business
- To take full project and job ownership, and to be responsible for their delivery
- To review regularly how the agency performance meets client’s expectations, and recommend solutions for further improvement
- To be proactive and creative in seeking solutions to business issues
Look forward to hearing from you
If this role is not quite right for you and you have similar skills and experience, please get in touch, as we are always getting new marketing, digital marketing, account handling, marketing communications, Events, Copywriters and PR Job roles in.
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is a Marketing, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Creative and Digital Recruitment Specialist covering the West Midlands and East Midlands.
The company is based on a solid foundation of 20 years of creative recruitment experience and are able to provide solutions for job seekers looking for a new career in Marketing, Account Handling, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO positions, PPC job roles Marketing Strategist, Marketing Communications including Content writing, creative marketing, digital, executive and sales jobs across Birmingham and the West Midlands. Filling a selection of Marketing, Communication, Creative, Digital, Marketing, Sales & Executive jobs at all levels in the West Midlands and East Midlands areas. Including; Birmingham, Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Coventry, Derbyshire, Dudley, Evesham, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Kidderminister, Leamington Spa, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Solihull, Staffordshire, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Stourport, Walsall, Warwick, Warwickshire, Worcester Worcestershire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.